Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Initials Perspective Project

Initials Perspective Project
In order to make this drawing, you needed a lot of practice on one perspective drawing. All of these letters go back to a certain vanishing point on the paper. One perspective drawing's only use one vanishing point; two perspective drawing's use two vanishing points as three perspective drawing's uses three vanishing points. To begin, I drew a horizon line on my paper to make sure all my letters were lined up in a straight line. I then started drawing each of my letters and made them in to block letters by using a vanishing point that was made off to the left of the paper. After I drew my letters, I added in a background for my drawing which was the ocean because I love the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment